After all the remodeling and renovating we accomplished this spring, summer and fall, I had to take break and do a few fun things. I saw this idea for a pallet sign and thought “I could do that”. So I did. I asked a local company if I could grab one of their pallets. They said “Why sure!” and I loaded it into the car. Then it sat in the garage for a few days (maybe a few weeks, but who’s counting!)
Anyway, I pulled all the planks off and got rid of the nails. Not too bad I think. Then I started gluing the planks together and put some screws in them too hold it. So far so good. It held! I stained it and let it set. Now for the fun part.
Painting the flower. I pretty much free-painted it and finished it in a morning.
I added the saying with some cursive letters and there you go, a nice big picture for the bathroom!